5.7.11

How To Make Simple Ribbon Flower. Picture Instructions.


I have fallen in love with ribbon flowers
I am showing how I made tulle flowers 
For a black crochet clutch I just finished.

I bought some baby blue tulle ribbon.


Thread a needle and make a knot
Find the middle of your tulle strip
Weave through the tulle




Cinch tulle 


Finished seam


Before making a knot pull the thread.

Tulle cinched tightly


Sew beginning to end 


Tie a knot
Fix the tiny petals and give them form


Then apply in my case to the bag.


The finished bag.
black crochet clutch bag with tulle flower


Use this flower on 
  1. Headbands and hair ties
  2. Clothes
  3. Pillows
  4. Girl socks
  5. Bags


Please share if you liked this 
And let me know which crafts you love in the comments






Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...