30.11.11

Magazine collage. Recycle old magazines. Recycled paper cutout dresses. Recicla tus revistas viejas. Vestidos de papel de revista.


I saw this over at 

In her blog Amanda showed different ways to make a collage,
I went for the easiest one, what she calls Rapid Fire
What I did is ripped out a text magazine page,
Highlighted the words I liked (I couldn't pick just one, or two...)
I colored over all the text I didn't need 
Then added other designs 




Since by throwing a paper away I feel like I'm throwing a tree away 
I wonder what can I do with the leftover paper?
And since dresses is what naturally comes to my mind here is my 
Recycled paper cutout dress
I want to put some of the dresses in a frame!




Recycled paper cutout heart skirt.




Recycled paper cutout skirt with heart belt.




And now I'm hooked, 
I want to make a notebook to keep all my future collage and dresses 
Out of recycled magazines and maybe newspapers.




Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...