30.4.12

Mosaic Monday. Gifts for mom. Summer paper doll, bikinis to color

Visit ulixis.com to see Amanda's mosaic. This was her idea.

This is the necklace I made for my Etsy shop :)
It's crochet of course with the ribbon flowers I love and the most gorgeous beads.
A beautiful gift for mom. 



Here the last thing I've been up to
I decided to draw a paper doll for summer clothes
Since Summer is upon us.


Bikinis this summer are tiny and fierce with tons of bling
And who isn't sick of the stripes beach bag?
I'd love me some embroidered ones.

I of course started with bikinis! 
Download the page for coloring.
I'd love for you to share on my Facebook page if you color :)
The doll is coming soon.



My paper doll is going to do a lot of traveling.
The first destination being Cuba.
Come with me to the beach!




Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...