22.5.13

Conga Skirt With Hot Shoes To Color


Please color my newest conga dancer costume



Since I was little I've loved dance costumes
I'm now turning to a personal favorite
(Click the link to learn about conga 
And see my last two conga sketches)
I have rough Flamenco sketches
A gorgeous Mariachi costume 
Russian Folk Dancers is on my list

For a change I wanted a conga skirt.
I began with the lace up mini skirt 
Gave it a ruffle and a ruffle train
Ruffles are trendy this spring
There is plenty of them on this sketch.

I love the ribbon and the bow 
And of course the lovely train.

And I'm not going to forget the shoes.
Every carnival dancer needs hot shoes.
With long spikes and heart heels.

Please enjoy and share.

Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...