6.7.13

Beautiful Gown And Long Hair Fashion Illustration


Click the link to see the picture, kudo, share it 
And contact me and tell me what you'd like me to illustrate next.


This was a super quick job that I fell in love with.
 I could not decide whether to color her or not because I though she looks perfect already.  
So I have decided to draw another one, 
I already started: I have a line drawn (not even a curve). 
Maybe color her red and hang her on the wall behind my baby's crib with my pink bride.
 As everybody should know I love long hair and beautiful gowns 
 I also love personalized gifts and so do your friends and relatives. 
If you are looking for a personalized gift or party treats or the most unique piece of wall art consider Eve today. 
You won't be disappointed. 

 This fashion illustration was drawn with a pen on recycled paper 


Cheers to a very creative day.

Eve

Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...