27.10.13

Halloween Costume Illustration To Color


Please everyone comment and let me know who you will dress up as this Halloween.
Upload a picture of you costume to my Facebook page and the best will get an illustration.

What would you do to become a queen?

"To be a queen"

My Jewelry is worth then buildings of gold.
My Palace is golden, it reflects on the sun.
I own many Dresses and ever want more.
My best friends, the Roses are quiet and true.

Click to see the colored illustration


I'm a bit obsessed with time travel


"The time traveler"

I travel the ages,
I travel to see,
What was then and will be.
Come travel with me.



Share the colored illustration on my Facebook page and be featured on the blog.

Thank you for visiting

Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...