8.10.13

My first magnetic paper doll


Lizzy, my first magnetic paper doll.
 I have wanted to make these for a long time, 
Being a paper doll and all I got a little jealous when I came across the magnetic doll. 
Here is why I like magnetic paper dolls
Theres no tabs that break, no paper ripping, magnets are easier to cut than paper, 
Clothes are easier to put on and take off, they wont get ruinned if they get wet, etc 
This is my first magnetic doll, I'm going to be experimenting with my next doll, 
I did with this one too but I'm going to take them next one to the next level if all goes well 


These dolls make perfect presents to little girls.
My baby adores playing with them
Order a personalized doll today.

Magnetic paper dolls will soon be available on my Etsy shop,
Please request a custom order if you can't wait.
Thank you for visiting and visit again. 

Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...