3.1.14

Year Of The Rose: Pink Rose


I created this rose on Twisted Brush 
Using the scribbler tool.

This scribbled rose turned out much better than I expected
So I colored it, added a background and some bling 
I'm planning to use it as a mother's day card or Valentine's card.
Or both, in pink for mother's day and red for Valentine's
With different backgrounds...




Please enjoy this pretty rose
I did very much drawing it
And have spent quite some time admiring it...

Please feel free to download and color this rose
And if you do please upload your creations to my Facebook page
Or email me at paperdollme@mail.com
And have a chance at being featured.
You may copy this rose for practice


Please email or comment me if you would like to use this photo in any other way

Your friend

Eve

Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...