5.3.14

Poems About Death




 Join the discussion
Linked in Poetry and Literature group




Poems about death are some of my favorites to write.
Death is stronger than anything, even love
So poems about death are always the most striking
When well written and if they are not too sad.

How can you write a death poem that is not too sad?
It's all about the tone and the wording,
A good example is a poem I wrote:


This is one of my top 3 favorite poems (I've written),
Everyone I share it with loves it
And I want it to be read at my funeral.

Nobody hasn't dealt with death and everyone has that fear of dying

Use these experiences as fuel for your inspiration
But remember to not write a poem that's going to make everyone cry.









Want More Like This?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...